So we have gone through the due diligence of selecting a vendor, we have signed off the installation and now it's business as usual. UVA's service does not finish here - UVA will support you through the training of your team and return you to a full operational readiness state. Or maybe you just have new staff who need bringing up to speed. UVA is ready to train your students.
Email us at email@example.com for pricing and availability
We are working on a series of self study
video training courses you can pay for and download straight off the
Starting with Avaya we intend to offer a mirror of the courses we offer in the classroom. When available simply select the video or set of videos you're interested in and proceed to the checkout. Estimated delivery is early 2012.
- - Introduction to Avaya CM.
- - Section 1: System Basics.
- - Section 2: Planning the System.
- - Section 3: Managing Telephones.
- - Section 4: Managing Features.
- - Section 5: Managing Attendants.
- - Section 6: Managing Displays.
- - Section 7: Handling Calls.
- - Section 8: Routing Outgoing Calls.
- - One-X Mobile.